Bloggylicious


I think, therefore I type

Friday, June 09, 2006

Five More Weeks

So, I'm getting married in five weeks from tomorrow. It's hard to believe it's almost here. The past few month's have been so crazy planning the wedding, the honeymoon, and our house that I haven't had any time to think or do much of anything. I know I've let my faithful legions of blog readers down by not posting in so long, but I am going to try to be more diligent.

Anyways, we finally got around to ordering the tuxedo's the other day. I'm not a big fan of tuxedo's because they never quite fit right and I can't stand pleated pants, pleated shirts, stripes down the side of the pants, and all the other junk that comes with them. They just look cheap. Anyways, I'm excited because that is the last major thing we had to do in the planning. It should be pretty smooth sailing from here. Just have to work on the actual ceremony (odd that is the least important part in planning) and pick out some songs ... oh, and get a marriage license. After that, we are done ... maybe.

3 Comments:

  • At June 10, 2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Paul Zhao said…

    Dude, is all that worth it? Isn't it much much much easier to just go to the gov't and sign a piece of paper and get it over with?

     
  • At August 02, 2006 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this blog would make good bedtime reading, it will put anyone to sleep. Congrats to your wife, i think she just married James Taylor.

     
  • At August 02, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    I'm glad you enjoyed the blog, anonymous. Also, thanks for the James Taylor compliment. Do you have a blog, I'd like to give it a read sometime?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home