Bloggylicious


I think, therefore I type

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Three-Day Weekends

I love long weekends. It's a great feeling knowing I won't have to think about work for three whole days.

Last weekend was an especially good long weekend. Sarah went back to school in Charlotte last week and its been tough going a whole week with her being two and a half hours away. It seemed like forever waiting for Thursday afternoon so I could leave work and head down there. Once I finally got to Charlotte, we had a great time. We went out to eat together, watched TV together, and did pretty much everything else together. It was nice to be there with her again. My weekend in Charlotte was such a nice, relaxing time that I hated to leave on Sunday. It's hard leaving Sarah knowing that it's gonna be five days til I get to see her again.

On the bright side, I have another three-day weekend coming up. This Friday I'll be heading to the beach to spend Labor Day with all my friends, most importantly, Sarah will be there with me. So, I guess anytime you get two three-day weekends in a row is a good thing.

1 Comments:

  • At September 01, 2005 10:22 PM, Blogger World champion said…

    i am your frienda iam i am goting to miss the beach this year had a blast last year..... but ill still love all youguys have fun and say hi to ever one for me .....later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home