Bloggylicious


I think, therefore I type

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What a great Summer!

Well Folks, Summer is over. It's been a good few months, made some money, and had some fun. Now its time for me to quit my job, pack up my stuff and head back to Charlotte for another wonderful semester of shenanigans and tomfoolery. What's that you say? I graduated?!?

Crap, does that mean I have to stay at this job, wake up early every morning (for the rest of my life) and I never get to go back and be the wild and crazy person I once was? Well, I guess that's just something I have to live with. It wouldn't be SO bad if Sarah was at least still going to be here, but alas, she IS going back to school.

All is not lost though, I enjoy my job, I still get to see Sarah every weekend, and my new car is the phattest thing since P Diddy changed his name to Diddy. Anyway, its been a great summer and here's to a great fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home