Bloggylicious


I think, therefore I type

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

New Car, Part 2

Got a new car yesterday. A sexy 2005 Honda Accord Coupe V6 Special Edition. Long name I know, but as a proud new father, I have to show my pride. My first love will always be my '97 Wrangler, but with it getting up in the years and starting to show signs of perhaps too much "tough love", I needed to get a new more reliable car. I swore I wouldn't get emotional so I'll move on to the new car.

Interesting facts:

  1. This is the first car I've ever owned with power windows and locks

  2. This is the first automatic I've ever owned

  3. This is the first CAR I've ever owned (not SUV or truck)

  4. This CAR has more horsepower than any of my previous "trucks"

  5. Lastly, this is the most expensive car I've ever owned

So, as you can see, this is a huge departure from the norm for me. This car is powerful, agile, and comfortable. Features included in none of my previous cars, with the exception of the Jeep which is powerful. I have a feeling my new coupe and I will be very happy together.

ps. Test drives will be given evenings from 6 - 7:30. The price is $5.

pps. I am looking for cool names for my new ride. I don't want to end up with Slime Ball like my last car, so please come up with something good. To get you started, its two-door, graphite pearl color, and fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home