Bloggylicious


I think, therefore I type

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Back Again

I think I'm officially the most lazy blogger ever. It's been only a few days shy of a year since my last post. Since the popularity of blogs has taken off, I've decided to jump (back) on the bandwagon. Or could it be that blogging is just the perfect diversion from work (I haven't posted an update since I left IBM and now I'm back). Anyway, you can expect great things from me in the future on this blog.

So, lets talk about what's on everyones mind, football. I of course think the Cleveland Browns are the best football team in the world. This thinking comes from last season's stellar 4-12 record, a tough feat for any team. Seriously though, they've purged their entire team and have started over from scratch. I don't Super Bowl's in their near future, but I'm hoping for meaningful December football.

So, if anyone actually reads this, let me know what you think of the Browns or any other team. I'll be happy to rant about any of them.

Go Browns! Only 36 more days til Opening Day!

2 Comments:

  • At August 04, 2005 8:52 AM, Blogger World champion said…

    well about damn time you said something smart about football and the the browns will make it to a super bowl some time in you life time. but what better way to get there then to start from skritch for what the four thime in 5 years.....

    but hell who am i to talk i pull the really number one time of all time The NY Giants. which by the way are picked to finish last in the NFC east, at least the is what most people believe but me i think second witha 9-7 record and behind philly..

    but hell we have some much tallent that people said would not come to NY ha we showed them ....

    Rob

     
  • At July 03, 2008 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dude, You are a lazy blogger. The Browns go 10-6 and you don't follow up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home